aaa Don't pay too much for good quality - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Don't pay too much for good quality

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             17-Apr-98  @  11:20 AM   -   Don't pay too much for good quality

unity69

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just wanted to say I'm really happy with my Ensoniq AudioPCI. I use it with VST and Rebirth and it gives me clean professional soundquality. Thanks to the PCI-bus, you get a lot of channels in hard disk recording. Full duplex is real too 16/16bit. You can choose from 3 wavesets: 2, 4 and 8 megs. 8 meg waveset gives good midisounds. Anyway I still prefer my synth for midisounds.

Best thing is the price which is around 45 bucks in mail order.

Check these addresses if you want to see benchmarks and facts about audio quality:

www.zdnet.com/cshopper/content/9804/289899.html

www.rockpark.com/soundcards

http://204.186.128.102

www.ensoniq.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             17-Apr-98  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: Don't pay too much for good quality

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

agreed.... I'm waiting to set up the full blown studio, and i've been doing a few numbers with vst & a tahiti/db50, and a novation basstation km-1 keyboard..... great !!!.... I'm making some killer tracks !!..... basstation is the nutz... I can record it as audio, iether played klive, to the backing, or sequenced & recorded as audio... or use it as a little master midi keys.... it's polyphonic as a midi keyboard, and velocity sensitive... just add a few samples, hammerhead loops, rebirth loops, whatever, plus a few drum loops, either from the web, cd, or from rebirth hammerhead...or whatever.....

brilliant !!!..... I'm having alot of fun....and the quality is great !!.... I can blend in the external midi (basstation for now) via the Tahaitis AUX audio input.... then balance it in the mix via the tahiti mixer.... if i wann record the external midi, i jyst patch it into the main audio -IN on the tahiti..... great fun..... dont get obsessed with big systems like the man says !.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)