aaa LOGIC AUDIO - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: LOGIC AUDIO

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             07-Aug-98  @  07:20 PM   -   LOGIC AUDIO

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What is logic audio? Is it a sound card or a software? Where can find it on the net?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Aug-98  @  07:21 PM   -   LOGIC AUDIO

What is logic audio? Is it a sound card or a software? Where can find it on the net?

Is it a good product? How much does it cost?

Message 3/4             08-Aug-98  @  03:51 AM   -   RE: LOGIC AUDIO

kilo

logic-audio is an all in one midi & h/d software programme...... the latest incarnation having realtime fx etc and basically it is like vst or cakewalk7..... logic devotees swear by it...... available on the PC platform it is supported by very limited hardware (soundcards) with emagic actually marketing their own card.. the audiowerks-8 8 output card... it also supports digidesign i think, and possibly the korg 1212......... yet is quite stable... on the mac platform, it is supposed to have slightly better midi timing so the rumour goes..... others find it too complicated and fussy.... but thats how it goes... each to their own....

there's a link at the DER LINKS section to the emagic site... trouble is... they never have a bloody demo version anytime i looked... so how the hell can you try it out?

Message 4/4             09-Aug-98  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: LOGIC AUDIO

Rouge

Fuck this!
I just got it. Can't use the damn thing though!
I just don't have a clue!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)