aaa Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ?? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             09-Oct-98  @  01:56 AM   -   Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ??

iamar

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi i'd like to know information about mixer card dsp2416 how much it costs where we can findit ( on USA market if possible or else place) ( if it has already launched ) (or it is a kind of vaporware like sw1000xg ????? please help me !!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             12-Oct-98  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ??

ziggy

it`s here .
price around: £450
It sounds VERY good. Clean, and open. Lotsa air.
Should be in every serious music store on the planet.
The only BETTER card I have heard so far, is the mixtreeme from soundscape.
This card, a gigasampler,acid and either cakewalk or cubaseon a fast pc and you have a guaranteed winner.
ziggy

Message 3/4             14-Oct-98  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ??

iamar

thanxs my friend !!
but
id like to know where i can find this board in an american site where i could buy online
anybody knows pleeaasse !!!!!!

Message 4/4             07-Nov-98  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Yamaha dsp 2416 Where are you ??

mattlupton

Listen dude, if you haven't gotten in touch with Sweetwater Sound yet, you have a long way to go in your research. Look up www.sweetwater.com , get their 800#, and give them a call. They quoted the acrd to me today @ $700 US. The AX breakout box @ $300 US. The entire DSP factory is only $1000 US...what a deal. I'm buying one next week. Have fun w/ the research, that's where yoyu learn the most.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)