aaa Pulase yamaha dsp 2416 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Pulase yamaha dsp 2416

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             08-Nov-98  @  11:48 AM   -   Pulase yamaha dsp 2416

nille

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Come on; this is where the contest lies...Soundscape mixtreeme,Yamaha dsp factory and Pulasar from creamware. The eq and mixer has got to be better on the yamaha card rigth?? And whay do I need a synth on the card?? Reality and gigasampler is allready out and everyone is or should be using it,instead of a synth on a card. Reality banks and giga instruments is available everywhere on the net:huge amount of great sounds. It`a card that are able to create this sound as clean as possible we`re after rigth, and a card that supports 24 bit.
Prices are almost the same, Pulsar a bit more expensive, due to several things as synth, sampleåplayer etc. But it has the best da\ad converters. Soundscape: not that much dsp power, but abillety to use third party plug-ins (ex dsp plugs) (Yamaha isn`t)
Layla is also supposed to work with third party dsp plug ins. Helps your cpu.
Nah...I donno....I would go for the pulsar if it haden`t been for the jack-ass idea of putting a synth on the card.
nille

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             09-Nov-98  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: Pulase yamaha dsp 2416

kilo

yes... but Reality and gigasampler surely cost about a grand together dont they ? i though gigasampler was about 700 or more, and reality was about 250-300 ?... that is quite alot

Message 3/3             10-Nov-98  @  08:29 AM   -   RE: Pulase yamaha dsp 2416

nille

Ehh...yeah.....but you don`t buy them....
software is a one-time buy.....
Mine was cakewalk....now I am having the rest for free.....simple as that....

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)