aaa KILO - READ THIS - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: KILO - READ THIS

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             13-Dec-98  @  04:07 AM   -   KILO - READ THIS

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi... I'd just like to say this

there has been a bunch of cards released since DT stopped doing reviews...... New DT is almost there.... once it is finished , i promise to straight away get all these new cards over & tested... I've been offered the EWS system with the microwaves to test... I dont see a problem getting the others.....

unfortunately DT has taken this time out since April '98.... i realised reading the threads tonight it must be a fucking pain in the arse for you peeps trying to choose a card..., cos really, where the hell can you see unbiased reviews ?... the main thing is not stuff like the Event cards, but all the new synth & sampler & h/d cards.....oh well.... carry on

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             13-Dec-98  @  12:21 PM   -   RE: KILO - READ THIS

dr cheddar

No worries mate

Message 3/4             13-Dec-98  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: KILO - READ THIS

shado

Link?:  Link

Fuckin eh! The way i figure is that CD rom manufacturers must have an informed unbiased opinion as they deal with their stuff being on all formats , and they really don't give a fuck as long as they're selling CDs. I found Robert Harvey from Groovestyle to be pretty informative. Kilo I'd love you to do an A/B test on the EWS vs APS. Dale

Message 4/4             15-Dec-98  @  06:12 AM   -   RE: KILO - READ THIS

i second that motion

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)