aaa CARDS FOR SALE.... - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: CARDS FOR SALE....

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             01-Jan-99  @  06:04 PM   -   CARDS FOR SALE....

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

In London (central)....

Tahiti, .....DAL Card-D + (analog)........ DAL Card-D Digital-Only (s/pdif).....
offers........WHY??.......will install.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             01-Jan-99  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: CARDS FOR SALE....

adams04

Hi Kilo
What did you replace those 2 with?
Was it a Project Studio?

carey

Message 3/6             03-Jan-99  @  01:26 PM   -   RE: CARDS FOR SALE....

kilo

aint replaced 'em yet......audiowerks I think it'll be, as i want to use Logic as my main work s/w

Message 4/6             07-Jan-99  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: CARDS FOR SALE....

adams04

This Audiowerks,is it able to record 6minute Midi songs,convert to Wav No errors?
With real time FX?
Whats the audio side like?
I,m looking for an upgrade replacement to my HSP64
This is Audiowerks 8 we,re talikng about?

I posted another message under the 100% myth thread,so i,d be very interested to get some info on this card as i have a budget up to this kind of product.
Looking at APS and Project Studio too.

Thanks Carey(mutant) come on ya Blues!

Message 5/6             08-Jan-99  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: CARDS FOR SALE....

kilo

well i want to run audiowerk with emagic's Logic... so it'd be perfect for me.... although the plugins are getting good and more efficient now, i mean waves trueverb is as good as any midK downward reverbs.... so... and it's startying to get to the point where maybe buying a wacking great pc and sticking with a stereo monitoring card is the way to go..... someone like mackie needs to make a cheap tablet mixer specially for VST Logic & cakewalk audio mixers.......that'd be nice with a fat P2 450 with 256mb ram......a nice amp & a pair of NF monitors... nice and tidy

Message 6/6             08-Jan-99  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: CARDS FOR SALE....

adams04

Hmm,i assume you use a lot of external gear still?
I simply want a rock solid card/sequencer for audio and able to record from Midi to Wav no errors.
Think i,ll keep the HSP for now as a Sampler/synth,tho,if i get more driver hassles in Logic,then i,ll replace it with a n SBLive for now ,tho i want to get a huge external sampler/Synth like the Esynth eventually.

I got 128 Sdram now,but can always add more if i need to;i got an overclocked Celeron 450 on a ABITBH6.

After all the bugs reported with Cake and Cubase,i,m just trying to figure if Logic and the Audiowerk 8 will do the job,

I read an article where the guy said he used a Roland V ,hooked up to a DSP Factory and Samplitude.I can,t find the dough for that,the Audiowerk price is my limit.

I need 10/12 tracks of audio(mono) to get a finished Wav to go to CDR.

Just found out that my MaxiHSP is not faulty,so i guess i still have to configure my new machine better,unless the drivers or the sequencer simply can,t manage.

Hmm,i would like to get some better speakers but it can wait.

So,you can recommend the Audiowek 8 with Logic?
Will you use another sampler card too?

What else do you have in your studio??

ta as usual Carey

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)