aaa Soundcards for CubaseVST - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Soundcards for CubaseVST

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             07-Jan-99  @  07:25 PM   -   Soundcards for CubaseVST

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi! I wonder wich cards are best to use with Cubase VST? Has anyone tried the soundcards from Event (Gina, Darla or Layla)?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             07-Jan-99  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: Soundcards for CubaseVST

AnteMag

Hi! I wonder wich cards are best to use with Cubase VST? Has anyone tried the
soundcards from Event (Gina, Darla or Layla)?

Message 3/4             10-Jan-99  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Soundcards for CubaseVST

kilo

well, the thing about VST is this.... regardelss of WHICH card you use, VST will loose it from time to time... and it is so fucking irritating.... from SB to Gina with the latest drivers etc..... still, every so often the card bums out... you have to save the song... close & re-open VST.... then carry on working....... with driect sound drivers, most card work ok now... but with that problem..... Logic doesnt do that as far as i can see........ that is not a qualititive judement on the s/w's......

Message 4/4             10-Jan-99  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: Soundcards for CubaseVST

kilo

well, the thing about VST is this.... regardelss of WHICH card you use, VST will loose it from time to time... and it is so fucking irritating.... from SB to Gina with the latest drivers etc..... still, every so often the card bums out... you have to save the song... close & re-open VST.... then carry on working....... with driect sound drivers, most card work ok now... but with that problem..... Logic doesnt do that as far as i can see........ that is not a qualititive judement on the s/w's......

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)