aaa Mac Asio Gina Drivers Problems - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Mac Asio Gina Drivers Problems

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             14-Feb-99  @  06:04 PM   -   Mac Asio Gina Drivers Problems

DPM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've installed the mac gina asio drivers onto a mac G3 266 MT /192 meg ram/Os8.1/vst4.02 it works but with some problems :
1. I sometimes lose a channel usually chan 1 during monitoring or play back this resolves itself once i teporarily close cubase and activate the echo mixer panel from it's folder , any answers?
2.Also is it possible to access the echo panel from with in cubase?
i've tried a number of things but nothing works surly that's how it's meant to work!!
3.Why does the gina once installed deny me access to audio setup settings window in cubase, this means i can't change any settings such as latency etc..

other than that it works!!it hasn't crashed my machine yet so thats something to be grateful for!!

Any help with the above is greatly appreciated

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)