aaa SB Live Problems. Please help - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: SB Live Problems. Please help

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             03-Sep-00  @  04:07 AM   -   SB Live Problems. Please help

toomas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have problems with recording audio to cubase with my sb live soundcard.

When i record from midi to audio in cubase and then play the audio part i recorded there is no sound. why?

i have reinsalled whole my computer and win 98 many times. but i dont know why i dont hear any sound when i have recored to audio.

I have a cs2x synth. i have tried everything to fix the problem.

can anyone help me?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             03-Sep-00  @  07:00 AM   -   RE: SB Live Problems. Please help

k

do you mean: when you trigger your synth with midi and try to record the audio into cubase from the synth at the same time as cubase is triggering it with midi ? - is that what you are doing?... when you put the cubase track into record and set the input monitor do you not get a signal on the vst mixer before you hit record (assuming U R using VST)

Message 3/5             03-Sep-00  @  06:04 PM   -   RE: SB Live Problems. Please help

k

after recording does a part appear?.. if you double click on it, is there any wave in their?.. any audio at all?.. or is it empty - if empty (well it shouldn't record a part if there's no signal) have you setup the card in the vst audio hardware settings? - got the drivers right? - does your card record ok in other apps/proggies?.. is the audio lead from the CS2x to the PC working?... how do you monitor the CS2X while recording it's outs to your PC ??

Message 4/5             04-Sep-00  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: SB Live Problems. Please help

toomas

When i double click on the audio there is no wave in there. When i import audio to cubase and play there is no sound.

I have Sb live value with cubase vst 3.7. i can listen to mp3s, play games but not hear audio in cubase.

Message 5/5             04-Sep-00  @  02:48 PM   -   RE: SB Live Problems. Please help

k

so which audio drivers are selected in VST's audio system setup ?...

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)