aaa Soundblaster Live problems still. Help - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Soundblaster Live problems still. Help

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-Sep-00  @  02:05 PM   -   Soundblaster Live problems still. Help

toomas

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have problems with audio in cubase. I have Cubase VST/24 3.7. I record with my CS2X synth.

The problem is that there is no sound coming in Cubase when i have imported a audio file. And when i have recorded from midi to audio in cubase and then play the file there is no sound. When i double click on the audio there is no wave forms.

I have tried to reinstall my computer and Cubase but it still dont work. I have tried everything. Can the Midi port on the sb live be broken? I havent upgraded with Liveware 3 drivers but i know it works because it worked perfectly before.

I have connected midi cables right and so.

There was no problems before, but know i have this problem.

Can anyone help me? Give me tips? Please.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             05-Sep-00  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: Soundblaster Live problems still. Help

Defector Z

Link?:  No link

Doesn't sound like a problem with your card. Necessarily, check this.

You say importing audio. Where are you importing audio from? When you are playing the synth, are you sure that there is audio going TO your card? Play the CS2X on it's own. Generating sound? Is that sound going to the card? You may not have the driver installed correctly on the card. Or something like that. Is it sending MIDI signals to the synth? How do you know for sure?

Message 3/3             05-Sep-00  @  07:20 PM   -   RE: Soundblaster Live problems still. Help

G B

Link?: Link

Hi,

Maby a stupid answer, but...

The Asio directx driver can't record. You'll have to change to the Asio mme driver.

The directx drivers with cubase 5.0 can record. I read they (the drivers from 5.0) can be used with cubase 3.7 (the asio directory must be copied in the 3.7 asio directory, or something. They are in the demo of cubase 5.0)

I use the cracked aps driver from this URL:

http://come.to/sblive

Good luck.

G B

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)