aaa IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             29-Nov-99  @  07:09 PM   -   IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

celtic_98

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I love the sounds on the ZR 76, cna you get these in a rack module?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             02-Dec-99  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

jondl

Link?: Link

There was a MR rack a few backs that can be had 2nd hand for a fair price. I know that it would accomodate at least one of the EXP series of ROM boards. Check out the MR website:

http://www.rain.org/~msavard/

I don't know the spec's, i.e., same filters etc. as the ZR but it might.

good luck,
jondl

Message 3/6             19-Dec-99  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

4uhlh

i was going to get a zr-76 for Christmas but then everything went under with the chip problems and all that so i had to get the second choice (Alesis QS8.1). does anyone know if they're remaking the zr-76 in rack or keyboard at all? it was literally too good to be true

Message 4/6             19-Apr-00  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

NJLibra22

They just released an exapansion ROM for the Proteous 2000 which has all of these sounds

Message 5/6             23-Apr-00  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

jondl

Link?: Link

The ZR-76, ASR-X Pro, and Paris DAW have resumed production. E-mu<>Ensoniq had a press release during the past NAMM show stating the Chip manufacturing problems had been resolved and production had resumed. In addition, OS 2.1 for Paris is suppose to happen this year along with OS 4 for the ASR-X Pro. The ZR-76 is staill available. Sounds great - good composers tool. Not so much the 'definitive' techno-tool but great for for a more traditional composers set-up.

You can fins the Press Release at the E-mu<>Ensoniq site. I've posted a link and more at my ASR-X Pro (see URL above.)

Regards,
Jon

Message 6/6             25-Apr-00  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: IS there rack module to get the ZR 76 sounds?

oir

The new Emu extreme lead will also accomodate the zr rom expansion chip.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)