aaa Patch Lists for E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Ph - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Patch Lists for E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Ph

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             02-Feb-00  @  05:45 PM   -   Patch Lists for E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Ph

asouter

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone have patch lists for the E-mu E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Phat ROMs?  I am quite desperate to select patches by name for these ROMs in Digital Performer/Logic/ProTools via the "Default Patch" menu.  I am using Free MIDI 1.43 and OMS 2.38.  I also have Unisyn 1.52, but have never taken the time to use it...  I will explore any option which accomplishes my stated goal.  I do not wish to enter them by hand into the Patch List manager however, as each ROM contains 500 presets.  The presets are program numbers 1000 to 1999 on the E4XTU. Banks are 128 presets long though for program change purposes, and are selected with Controller 32.  To obtain program 1024 for instance, send 32-8, PC-0.  For 1025 send, 32-8 PC-1.  Ideally, in DP I would like to see the pop-up lists grouped in banks of 100 though.  Any help?  Anyone?  I am desperate.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             04-Feb-00  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: Patch Lists for E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Ph

jondl

It's a long shot but try the downloads section of http://www.cubase.net/ They have some miscellaneous Patch Name doc's for OMS.

Do you know someone with a Scanner? If they in print form anywhere, i.e., users guide, you scan them and save the typing time. Or, you could only enter something like 10 - 15 a day for a few weeks...

jondl

Message 3/3             04-Feb-00  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: Patch Lists for E4XT Ultra E-synth & Orbit/Ph

fvicente

Hi,

Although I'm not familiar with Unisyn, it does essentially what Sounddiver does. You should be able to use Unisyn I believe to do this. Since Unisyn and Digital Performer (DP) are made by the same company, you should be able to get all of the patch names in no problem. That is, of course, if Unisyn support the E4XT Ultra and EOS.

I don't know if Unisyn can generate OMS patch lists or not but on their website, they state that it provides seamless integration with DP.

HTH
Fernando

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)