aaa Transwaves!!!!! - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Transwaves!!!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             24-Feb-00  @  02:30 AM   -   Transwaves!!!!!

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Have any of you EPS/ASR owners tried this facility out? If not, you must! You can find it in the manual, I can't remember where, but on the units, go to 'edit:wave' then key over til you get to 'mod' or 'posmod', something to that effect, and key up or down til you reach 'transwv'. You have to use it with a loop. You can set the source to whatever you want, and it essentiallt does the same thing as a wavetable synth. IT"S NASTY!!! Put that through the resofilter, with several layer doing this, sending the instrument out an individual out to some external effects, and watch out! Unreal noises, I assure you. Try it. If you need a little help, Waveboy makes a library of sounds. You can learn a lot from them as study tool, as well as just good sounds to play with. Your sampler will behave more like the complex synth that it is, and not just a glorified tape recorder. Enjoy.

Ape

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Feb-00  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Transwaves!!!!!

damballah

Link?: Link

Might have been on the EPS-16, wasn't on the original. Rubber Chicken ^^^ also has some of these sounds, I believe.

Message 3/3             24-Feb-00  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: Transwaves!!!!!

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

I'm not sure about the original EPS's having that facility either, but the 16+ has it, and it works well. Rubber chicken also has some OS upgrades, but I think most of it is just bug fixes.

Ape

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)