aaa Thank you for... - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Thank you for...

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             14-Apr-00  @  01:24 PM   -   Thank you for...

joes joes

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

joes@emu.com wrote:

Thank you for your request for Technical Support. Due to a heavy volume of
requests, it is taking us longer than usual to respond. Your business is
important to us and we will respond to your request as quickly as we can.
Thank you - Emu Tech Support

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             15-Apr-00  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

k

Link?:  No link

hey Joe.... mate... i don get it?... in support (and i speak from observing years of posts & mails here) - 70% of queries R the same question with the same answer

So why Not utilise a searchable forum Q&A database like these forums?... then your staff only have to answer a question ONCE, and U refer people to the database search... !

i realise companies like Emu cant really formally associate themselves with a site like DT, i dunno...... which is a shame.. but if you want to.. use the forum here to copy & paste/post the usual popular questions you get asked again & again, with the standard answers that U have to give out again and again.. IF you like, i can make U a copy of this forum which U can integrate into YOUR site... it wont show that it is anything to do with DT.. it'll be seperate ...it'll look different and be on your site...NO-ONE going to the forum will know a mirror exists here... but when people post to it there or here the same posts will appear and the same answers... and U can have that free ... plus it aint going anywhere.. this sites been online for years, not a flybynite

ah well.... i know U prolly cant do it.. but there it is...

Message 3/10             15-Apr-00  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

sitar

Link?:  Link

That's a good idea. You should do it. BTW...I have a 4XT Ultra and love it. Haven't even used half of what it's capable of yet but it's already worked wonders for me.

Message 4/10             15-Apr-00  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

k

plus mate.. this search WORKS !!... :-) - the one at emu site dont work... U gotta dump that ASP rubbish.. doncha know alot of the C0ldFusion work out there is converting sites over from junk ASP systems that dont work.. all that openening the database rubbish.. clunky-junky code mate.. :-0

Message 5/10             18-Apr-00  @  12:15 AM   -   RE: Thank you for...

homedude

k, what is "Cold Fusion"? It just so happens that I got a copy of it in the mail (for free, I never ordered it) . Although the package I believe I got someone elses mail! I have Cold Fusion Studio 4.5 which I looked up on thier website. Turns out it goes for $495! It is unopened and I have no use for it...so if you know anyone that would want to buy a copy, let me know. Anyway, what is it and what does it do?

Message 6/10             18-Apr-00  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: Thank you for...

k

yes please... i'll have it...

well, CF studio is a massively superb editor & management s/w for coding and managing prjects and servers etc

it comes with CF server (single licence i think) which is a databse s/w for the webserver

however.. i think now they do it like this... the disk or d/load is free and you pay to unlock it online, so it may be a promo - not sure

Message 7/10             18-Apr-00  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

Rzo

Nope this is no promo! It has all the manuals, ect and its full version. It has the UPC and reciept from the online store it was ordered from, plus I found nothing like pertaining to paying to unlock it online. Anyway, wanna buy (trade for) it?

Message 8/10             18-Apr-00  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

k

oh.. well Karma and all that mate

Message 9/10             18-Apr-00  @  11:47 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

sitar

Link?:  Link

I got a K2500 in the mail. I think it was meant for somebody else. What does it do? Kidding of course.

Message 10/10             19-Apr-00  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: Thank you for...

Rzo

Youre right, it is wrong... Im going to give it back (or at least call them and tell them.) I felt bad that some poor bloke is not going to get his $500 program. Karma is right.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)