aaa E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             21-Apr-00  @  12:46 PM   -   E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

grooveassassin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone know the CC#s to input into Xtreme Lead 1 so I can control it with Phatboy version 1.0.

If Phatboy is not workable with this module, can you suggest a midi controller (Kenton Control Freak, Peavey 1600)that will work?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             21-Apr-00  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

The CC`s will be in the manual under MIDI date etc.
I suggest you read the fucking thing instead of pissing everybody off on these forums spamming your lame ass questions all over the place.Work it out for yourself for fucks sake, everybody else has to!

Message 3/9             22-Apr-00  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

opus636

damb! what a bozzo"""

Message 4/9             22-Apr-00  @  02:33 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

grooveassassin

Man of man! How disrespectful can you get.

For your information, I did read the manual to find the information and the correct information was not in the manual and that is why I posted this question.

Again, for those who can help me out here, please read the first post that I've initiated.

I was thinking since the E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 has the same "internal design" as the Audity and Proteus 2000, maybe those who are successfully using CC#s with Phatboy and these sound modules might also work for the Xtreme Lead 1.

For the immature individual who disrespected me, why the disguise? If you're going to write "stuff" like that to people, please have the courtesy/respect to write your email name so we all know who you are.

Thank you.

Message 5/9             23-Apr-00  @  05:15 AM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

Swift

Groove Assasin I have emailed you a definition I made for an Audity 2000 I made.
It has all the controllers lsited including curoff and resonance etc.Load it into Cakewalk and then go to where you can see the patches and banks etc and you will see controllers names listed.They are all there.
Its on the way.

Message 6/9             23-Apr-00  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

grooveassassin

Thanks, Swift. I hope it helps and once again, thanks for helping me out. Take care.

Message 7/9             26-Apr-00  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

d

What a twat *** is!!

Message 8/9             26-Apr-00  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

grooveassassin

SWIFT!!!! It works! Thanks alot for the controller information. How did you create it and what numbers did you use, etc, etc, etc.

Thanks alot!

Message 9/9             26-Apr-00  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: E-mu Xtreme Lead 1 and Phatboy

Swift

The controllers are put in just the same as you would put in patch names/numbers.
I got most of them from the Audity manual I think(can`t quite remember as I sold it a few months back).
Not listed were the controller numbers for Cutoff,Resonance etc which are controlled by the front panel knobs.What I did was set Cakewalk to record and then as it was recording I turned the knobs and recorded the midi data that they sent into a track,no audio or midi notes were recorded I just turned the knobs.After I had done each one in turn I then looked at the sysex data that had been recorded into each track so see what CC number it was for each knob.I am sure that is what I did but like I say it was a few months ago now.Some of the controller numbers are listed on pages 116/117 of that Extreme Lead PDF manual you emailed me.I have not had chance to look at it to see if there is a list of them all but you should be OK now anyway.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)