aaa E5000 sequencer - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: E5000 sequencer

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             01-May-00  @  05:36 AM   -   E5000 sequencer

alexus

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm curious about the sequencer in the Ultra series...I used to own a first gen E-synth and the sequencer had a big lag timing issue which pretty much made it useless.

I wonder if this was due to the slow processor (like the asr-x) and now that the Ultra series has got a faster processor, well is the sequencer timing tight?

Is there a pattern mode?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             02-May-00  @  11:57 AM   -   RE: E5000 sequencer

Rzo

Good question. Im about to get an E5000 (Should be here next Monday   and I was thinking of using the seq for live performances. I would not compose on it but IE: dump my sequence from my PC so I dont have to worry about it crashing or going balls up. Anyone else care to comment on this?

Message 3/4             02-May-00  @  12:05 PM   -   RE: E5000 sequencer

r-tek

I`ve played simple sequences on mine whilst synced up2 me MPC, the full details r in the Roland (I think) room in the thread entitled "Live Sequencer"......or it might`ve been the Yam room, I dunno. It worked fine with minimal hassle though I wasn`t exaclty pushing it hard so I guess I`m buggerall help really.

Message 4/4             02-May-00  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: E5000 sequencer

r-tek

(LOL) try this room ;-)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)