aaa Listen to my music....... - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Listen to my music.......

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             15-Jun-00  @  11:06 AM   -   Listen to my music.......

dc16

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hallo

If you like to you can go listen to my brand new track called "Going to heaven"
Gear ivé used:Roland Jv 1080+some exp. boards,Casio Vz 1 as master keyboard,
Yamaha Fb 01,boss Dr 660,Yamaha MM 1402,
Behringer Dsp 1000,Midiverb 2,Pinnacle,
Cubase Vst (With key),Wavelab.
P-2 350 64 Mb ram,15 gig hd.

Comments would be nice.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             15-Jun-00  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

dc16hem.passagen.se

Here´s the right link.

I forgot to type http in the earlier

Message 3/8             16-Jun-00  @  11:03 AM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

damballah

Link?:  Link

try not spamming every group with the same message just to get your pay for play amount up. this is emu/ensoniq chat. I don't see emu or ensoniq in your kit list.

Message 4/8             16-Jun-00  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

Pongoid

Yeah, and while you're at it, go take a flying fuck. Dropping your shit in every room just to try to get people to listen to you sounds like a fuckin weak ass amature move from a dickead with little brains and even less creativity, hence the advertisement. I mean every word of that. Learn some manners and then come back, puke.

Ape

Message 5/8             16-Jun-00  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

dc16

Asshole Pongoid.

Just go to hell your mother fucker.
If you were standing here right front of me you just won´t take those word in your mouth.
I would have killed you i swear.

Message 6/8             16-Jun-00  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

Frostbyte

Link?:  No link

These guys (the ones spamming) remind me of headless chicken. I don't know, the image just pops ;)

Message 7/8             17-Jun-00  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

Defector Z

Link?:  No link

Sheesh - that guys something else!! I'll kill you!! I swear I will!! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Obviously a 16 year old punk-ass. It's funny until someone takes that threat seriously and the cops show up at your door asking questions. I hope noone downloads his songs.

Message 8/8             19-Jun-00  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: Listen to my music.......

Pongoid

Bring it on, bitch. I'm no kid, and if you want to go talkin it, I hope you walk it, cuz you never know when I'll be in your town next. not that I'm going to go out of my way, but why don't you leave me your address so I can tell the ambulance where to come to, after I finish putting you over my knee and giving you a spanking worse than any your daddy gives you when he's not doing the things to you that you can't tell mommy about. Get a life, kid.

Ape

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)