aaa Info on racking an esi (2000) - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Info on racking an esi (2000)

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             24-Jul-00  @  08:47 PM   -   Info on racking an esi (2000)

dial0g

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I'm looking at getting an ESI-2000 since many places are offering them for under $600 new. I have a few questions though. I've looked around on the web and can't seem to find any rack ears for it. Do these exist? And if so, how many rack spaces does it take up (it looks like 2U to me, but I'm not sure, maybe its 3U, i dunno). Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             25-Jul-00  @  08:02 AM   -   RE: Info on racking an esi (2000)

Frostbyte

Link?:  No link

the ears come with it, well they should if you buy it new (or from someone who hasn't thrown them out thinking they were spare parts  As far as U, I'd say 4, but I don't know really, never racked anything, I just pile it up. Someone will know better :0

Message 3/5             25-Jul-00  @  09:51 PM   -   RE: Info on racking an esi (2000)

siva

I'm pretty sure its 2. My ESI4000 is.

Justin

Message 4/5             26-Jul-00  @  03:48 PM   -   RE: Info on racking an esi (2000)

Ison

Link?:  No link

Yes the Esi should come with Rack ears.
If it does not then you should demand them.
Otherwise you will be looking at paying £30 UK for them.
And that price was direct from Emu (for my uneared Esi-32).
And yes it is 2U.

Message 5/5             27-Jul-00  @  12:29 AM   -   RE: Info on racking an esi (2000)

dial0g

Well glad to hear this, since zzounds just emailed me saying the ESI-2000 has been shipped to me  . I've went about 2 years without a sampler, I think its time I got one, and for $576 I figured what the hell...

Anyone tried the Gig Rig from SKB? Or maybe the clone of it that Raxxess puts out (name doesn't come to me at the moment)?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)