aaa E4 Midi controllers - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: E4 Midi controllers

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             01-Dec-00  @  07:49 PM   -   E4 Help needed

Corn-fyoosed

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How do I control the filters, envelopes, ect. on my E5000 via midi?? I have looked in the manual for controller numbers, but I cant find them. Can someone give me the CC number for the filter, or better yet, where can I find a list of CC numbers for my sampler???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             01-Dec-00  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: E4 Midi controllers

r-tek

mt e4s not hooked up, but from what I can recall, you`re going about it the wring way. Try this - assign the mod wheel to filter frequency with a negative moddepth (assuming you`re using a lopass filter) - y`see? To use other controllers, if you scroll through all the mod sources in the cord screen you should get to a load of controllers: a,b,c,d yada yada yada - you can set which cc numbers are assigned to those mod sources somewhere in the master section, I forget where. now have fun.

Message 3/4             04-Dec-00  @  04:53 AM   -   RE: E4 Midi controllers

phunkytek

you have to go to master section, and midi, then controlers1 to set up the controlers. pick control numbers for A-H. You pick the number. Then go to the preset edit and set up the controlers for that preset. In the Chords section Set the source to midi A, and the destination to FltFreq, and midi b to FltRes. Set the amount to +100% Then go to the amp section. Turn the filter value to zero and the res to zero. now you have to set a controler knob on your synth or fatboy... etc, to the number matching midi A and midi B. The knob will respond just like any other. At full right the filter is open and at full left it is closed. You use VEnvRls , VEnvAtk, VEnvDcy as destinations to control the envelop. You can choose the Midi A-H as the source. Use +100% for the attack and DCY, and -100% for the VEnvRls.

Message 4/4             04-Dec-00  @  08:35 PM   -   RE: E4 Midi controllers

Rzo

Bam! That did it. Thanks very much guys.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)