aaa ESI2000 Ram: slot config - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: ESI2000 Ram: slot config

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-Dec-00  @  08:34 PM   -   ESI2000 Ram: slot config

Frostbyte

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How are things set up in the ESI 2000? 1 slot, 2 slots? Can you put say a 32 with a 64 later on? I don't want to open it untill I get the ram (too lazy 
Checke the manual, but they only blaber on low profile. Also parity, non-parity, does that matter?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             06-Dec-00  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: ESI2000 Ram: slot config

r-tek

Link?: Link

^^^^^^check with them^^^^^^my e4 only has 2 slots, which means if I want to bump up the ram I`ll havta completely replace the 32 meg I already have in there and bung 2 64 jobbies in   Fucking annoying.

Message 3/3             06-Dec-00  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: ESI2000 Ram: slot config

Frostbyte

Link?:  No link

Thanks friend,
that's another link that was part of the grand wipe-out  
yes, buggery that; the very reason i wanted to know. Prices for that RAM are just plain silly.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)