aaa need help with asr-x pro - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: need help with asr-x pro

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Jan-01  @  08:15 PM   -   need help with asr-x pro

jere doll

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I need to know how to reintialize the asr-x pro, I dont have the manual.Any help would be awesome. Jere Doll

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             26-Jan-01  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: need help with asr-x pro

jere doll

forget it. I spoke with emu,They said it cant be reintialized.

Message 3/4             27-Jan-01  @  05:11 AM   -   RE: need help with asr-x pro

jondl

Link?: Link

Can you elaborate - why do you feel youn eed to 'reinitialize' the ASR-X Pro? You realize that the OS is loaded into FlashROM and can be reloaded if necessary. OS 3.04 is available from E-mu as a free download...

jondl

Message 4/4             01-Feb-01  @  05:56 AM   -   RE: need help with asr-x pro

jere doll

I got it used and sold my asr-x and there was some wierd things happening with the midi global settings.Every time I would make a track and delete it.It would go back to these wierd settings. Then I came accross a save all settings I did that and now every thing is great,except for emu's customer service skills.Thanks-Jere Doll

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)