aaa Amp-Envelope Cord-Config - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Amp-Envelope Cord-Config

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             13-Feb-01  @  02:50 PM   -   Amp-Envelope Cord-Config

chris.dicken

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I ve got a problem in configuring the Amp-Envelope (initial Settings) and the corresponding Cords, to get it working like my Envelope-Knobs (e.g. Hard-Left is no Atk and Hard-Right is full Atk aso.) from my Nordlead2.
I am using all knobs, with their described functions for the same parameter in my Ultra. But some configs, e.g. Decay, are working vice versa. I would like to use this on my drumsounds.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             13-Feb-01  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Amp-Envelope Cord-Config

r-tek

change the mod depths polarity? ie. if its +100% and has the reversed effect intended, then just switch the mod depth to -100% .....mebbe I didn`t understand the question.

Message 3/3             14-Feb-01  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Amp-Envelope Cord-Config

chris.dicken

O.k. sorry for that explaination. First of all, of course I am also using negative polarity. All my source Knobs are sending from 1-127. So, lets start at Atk. The initial Values are 0 Rate; 100 Level. Same for Decay. Oh - I am using a simple ADSR Env, so all 2nd Parameters are set to 0 Rate and same Val of Level. The cord config for Atk and Dec is quiet easy.
My problem is Release, because my Controller sends 1-127 and Rel has a initial Range Val of 40. Then if I use negative Amounts it will only be subtracted from 40; and positive Amounts will increase the Value. I havent got it like doing it both at once. And it is no help to start with 0 initial Val, because then u have to manually increase the Release for every Voice, every time the Controllers are resettet from the sequenzer.
How can this be done ? I mean to change the Modulator Range from 1-127 to -64to+64, or something like this ?
Sorry if this is a little bit confusing

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)