aaa Back light of LED panel broken, need help!! - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             17-Apr-98  @  01:27 PM   -   Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

christoph.wawrosch

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a problem which probably some of you know as well: the back light of my FZ-1s LED panel is broken. Does anybody know of a remedy?
Please reply to my email address!
THX in advance,
Chris

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             18-Apr-98  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

T.G.NOYES

I have the same problem with my FZ-10m. I have had no luck tracking the replacement element down as Casio stopped making them awhile ago and have none left. A company called C.M.O.S. did manage to track down a complete display unit, but the cost was too prohibitive for me. If anyone has info. I would be eternally grateful as well.

Message 3/6             18-Apr-98  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

pooperspage

I didn't know it had a light, so mine must be shagged as well? come to think of it, i am fed up with having to try and balance a lamp on it.

Message 4/6             21-Apr-98  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

steve

Broken FZ1 backlight doofers of the world unite!!
Mine's gone too!

Message 5/6             22-Apr-98  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

sempepog

Hmmm.. quite a number of us have this affliction. Let's make sure that there aren't one or two of us who may
not know the trick for adjusting the LED panel's
angle of illumination and resulting brightness--- adjusting the VALUE slider while holding down the DISPLAY
button. It's possible to make the display go away and come back again with this procedure.
You never know, for someone, that could be the whole problem.

Message 6/6             04-May-98  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: Back light of LED panel broken, need help!!

dmt

i am told one can use a videogame magnifier such as those for nintendo gameboy and sega gamegear. these are lit and some have speakers as well (woo hoo!). they're about $15 from walmart / k-mart / toys-r-us. i haven't tried personally. i suppose the scientific thing to do would be measure the fz display and compare it with a gamegear. if they match it should work.

ps
if you try this, please e-mail me  

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)