aaa I am without a manual, and need some help - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: I am without a manual, and need some help

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             11-May-98  @  08:44 AM   -   I am without a manual, and need some help

chuthulu

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Well, recently, I purchased a FZ-20m and have no clue as to how to operate it, (Ihave yet to figure out how to get it to play a sample) so I have some pretty basic questions, do the 3 1/2 disks need to be formatted in a certain way for use with with 20m, how do I do it? Second, Does anyone know if the 20m can be upgraded to 4 MB, anyone tryed it?
Thanx for any help

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             12-May-98  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: I am without a manual, and need some help

secretlab

I have a manual for the FZ-1/10m I think the basic operations are the same.however,this should help you get started..
to create a sample,1)enter [source select] from the top of your main screen,2) then enter {sampling} 3) there you will find options to name your sample,set levels,length,etc. 4) with either a mic in the input,or an audio source in the line in jack,arrow down the the manual sample menu and presss enter.. 5)you have just created your first sample. 7)to hear it,hit the escape button twice,which will take you to the main menu,arrow down to voice edit.and hit enter.

If you would like a copy of the manual, I can get it to you for a small price ( copy charges and shipping). It is over 140 pages but is a very good manual,and very easy to understand(suprisingly).. E-mail me with contact info if interested..
Good Luck...
Darn-L

Message 3/3             13-May-98  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: I am without a manual, and need some help

Andymarshall1

As far as I am aware the FZ-20m came out of the factory with 4 meg already imside - check the maximum sampling time that you are allowed - 2 meg will give you roughly 29 seconds on an FZ and 4 will be double (obviously!).

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)