aaa Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             30-Jul-00  @  11:02 AM   -   Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Here's what I'm thinking of putting together:

Pentium III 866MHz
512 MB 133 MHz SDRAM
Adaptec 29160 SCSI Controller
Two SCSI Hard drives (1 for software, 1 for audio)
8/2/20 Plextor SCSI CS-RW
40x Plextor SCSI CD-ROM
Just some 16MB Video Card
1.44 3.5" Drive
ASUS P2B-5 Motherboard

Anyone know a place in Los Angeles I can get this built? Also, if anyone has input on this set-up, I would appreciate it. I'm still kind of researching motherboards...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             30-Jul-00  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

Whoops... Looks like my spec list lost its formatting... here it is again...

Pentium III 866MHz processor, 512 MB 133 MHz SDRAM, Adaptec 29160 SCSI Controller, Two SCSI Hard drives (1 for software, 1 for audio), 8/2/20 Plextor SCSI CD-RW, 40x Plextor SCSI CD-ROM, a 16MB Video Card, 1.44 3.5" Drive, and an ASUS P3V/4X Motherboard.

Message 3/8             14-Aug-00  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

BBurks3224

Link?:  Link

My name is Brian and i'm in Los Angeles i can help u put that system together and where to get all the the stuff u need and more.I put my own system together and it works well i have a P-3 600mhz 384meg 40gb EIDE and 9gb SCSI drive with Adaptec card and a TDK CD-RW and a 52X Creative CD-Rom drive and i'm working with Logic audio Gold and my system works well.So get back with me and i will give u all the infor!

Message 4/8             27-Aug-00  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

chhr

I work for a company called Eclipse Digital Audio in
Los Angeles.They specialize in computers for digital recording.They do everything from rackmount to Gigasampler certified work stations.If you are still looking,let me know your current spec list and what you want out of it and I can help you get what you need.
Rodney

Message 5/8             27-Aug-00  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

k

hey well if your gonna plug your company here it'd be real nice if you also dropped some help stuff in the forum here and hung out, thats the vibe if the site like -

Message 6/8             27-Aug-00  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

influx

tell em, Kilo!

Message 7/8             06-Sep-00  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

opus

you folks sound good but how much are you giving kilo for this killer web site geared toward you folks who are selling crap to folks like me with more cash than sense. i just put in my job app @ guitar center

Message 8/8             08-Sep-00  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: Anyone know any reliable PC builders in L.A.?

GT

Link?: Link

http://www.musiccomputers.com/

- Cali based builder, looks a bit dear.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)