aaa Laptop with scsi & dig in , out soundcard - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Laptop with scsi & dig in , out soundcard

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Aug-00  @  04:34 PM   -   Laptop with scsi & dig in , out soundcard

russkie100

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hello;
Is it possibile to have a laptop with scsi card and a soundcard with analogue in and outs and digital in and outs? Do i have to buy a seperate docking station? Also which is the best way to communicate with my other desktop computer? is it possibile with scsi or i have to use the parallel or seriel port? What brand sdo you recommend?
Thank you all
DeejaySPACE

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Aug-00  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: Laptop with scsi & dig in , out soundcard

99devils

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I recommend Dells. They've been done to death here, so check some older threads. SCSI and audio PC Cards are made for lappys so no docking station required. Best way to communicate with other machines? Network 'em  

-Craig

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)