aaa EDITING NUMBERS IN VST EFFECTS !!! (GRRRRRR ) - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: EDITING NUMBERS IN VST EFFECTS !!! (GRRRRRR )

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-May-98  @  03:22 PM   -   EDITING NUMBERS IN VST EFFECTS !!! (GRRRRRR )

KILO

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

YUP..... It looks nice.... yup the fx work.... yup yup yup !!!.... but

P-L-L-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E--E-Z-E..... make the settings (especially CRITICAL ones like delay time etc).... TYPE-ABLE.... the little graphic knobs look nice.... but... there is NO way this side of hell you can select an EXACT delay time or whatever,...... please (any steinberg or related designers).... add a clickable fill-out-box for critical parameters.....or say the ability to right or left click to increase or decrease the time's etc by increments...........

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             08-May-98  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: EDITING NUMBERS IN VST EFFECTS !!! (GRRRRRR )

DIGS

Hey KILO,
Didn't someone just come out with a delay plug in that you can type in exact numbers on?I believe I downloaded it.I need to get going and install it,and I'll tell you for sure.

Message 3/3             08-May-98  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: EDITING NUMBERS IN VST EFFECTS !!! (GRRRRRR )

Clemens.Kurtz

Hi kilo!!

you did a great job with this Cubase section in your chatline !!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem with these data entries in the effects modules. Hope Steinberg will have a look at your site and makes some notes about the questions here and fix some more little bugs.

Ciao

Clemens

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)