aaa Recording Midi to Audio with Terratec EWS 64 - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Recording Midi to Audio with Terratec EWS 64

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             27-Jul-98  @  08:45 PM   -   Recording Midi to Audio with Terratec EWS 64

tklarer

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello everybody, im writing form switzerland.
I have bit and big problems. Lost all my hairs. I have VST 3.553 and the Terratec EWS 64 XL Soundcard. I try to record serveral Midi-tracks to one Audio Track. I think - in looking to the manual from VSt - that I do erverything how I should regarding the VSt-Software. There are some reactions of the Input-Meters.I think - concerning VSt - erverything is ok. But there is no wave track I can play again. I'm rather sure, I don't use the software of my soundcard like I should. I really don't understand, how should I regulate the different sliders in the controll panel and the FX-Panel.
There is (perhaps, who knows) an other problem: I want to make a wave-file. And I want that this file includes the data from the intern synthie (Midi tracks witched to the EWS soundcard) and AND AND the midi-sounds coming from external keyboards (Midi2). Sorry, my english is not the best. And sorry, I feel I am the most foolish person in this world, but i get grazy having this problems. Is there anybody who can help me, even when I'm a fool.
For every useful answer ( not to complicated language please ) I pay a bottle of wine at while your visit in switzerland. May be on the matterhorn if you like. PLEEEEEEEEEESE help me !
I hope i read you soon. Thommy.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             28-Jul-98  @  06:11 AM   -   RE: Recording Midi to Audio with Terratec EWS 64

kilo

well, i duno about internal routing of the synth to the audio IN... but you could take a cable from the analog OUT..... and loop it into the analog IN on the card... that would do it..... sorry, i dont know the s/w mixer for the terratec... why dont you call terratec...they are pretty helpful people

Message 3/3             31-Jul-98  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: Recording Midi to Audio with Terratec EWS 64

Rouge

Easy - go to EWS control panel and load up the inst.master mixermap - go to fx panel and turn down the chorus/reverb and thats it.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)