aaa soundcards, compatibility - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: soundcards, compatibility

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             20-Aug-98  @  10:39 PM   -   soundcards, compatibility

martdut

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Which soundcards would be compatible with the CUBASE VST 3.5?
I intend to do home recording.
All I'm looking for is a good sound, maybe a sampler of drums and other instruments
to go along with my guitars.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             21-Aug-98  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: soundcards, compatibility

john-adrian.holt

I'm using an Event GINA and it sounds great to me. Still waiting for the ASIO drivers though.

Message 3/5             03-Sep-98  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: soundcards, compatibility

Floatpoint

What about the LIVE card from creative labs

Anyone tested it with VST ?

Thomas

Message 4/5             04-Sep-98  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: soundcards, compatibility

Have a look at steinberg website, it tells all that have been tested and more!

Message 5/5             04-Sep-98  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: soundcards, compatibility

B-bob

I have a Gina by Event...luv it!

However if you're not ready for a $500 card...I strongly suggest you buy an Ensoniq Audio PCI...they are now called Creative/Ensoniq Audio PCI because Creative labs bought them out.

I assure you this card is no run of ther mill SoundBlaster...it was R&D'd by music pro's at Ensoniq and is a very clean ...flat response card....for $49!!! I've got one on my system also and It is better than some pro level cards I've heard. It's also a PCI busmaster card so it's FAST. Run's great with my VST 3.55

Check the reviews of the card at http://www.rockpark.com/soundcards/

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)