aaa VST v.3.6 and Rebirth 2.0 / Rewire ??? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: VST v.3.6 and Rebirth 2.0 / Rewire ???

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             02-Sep-98  @  08:26 AM   -   VST v.3.6 and Rebirth 2.0 / Rewire ???

Kelaperse

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Propellerheads say that VST and Rebirth will be able to work together like never before thanks to new Rewire-architecture. No need for midi-loopback device or syncing anymore. You can assign diffrent parts of Rebirth (909, 808, 303) to their own channels in VST and use VST effects, mixing and eq-capabilities. Read more at www.propellerheads.se

Do you know when VST 3.6 will be out? I didn't understand how do you get your Rebirth-shit modelled to WAVs in this new Rewire-system? Do you have to record them through your soundcard or can you just model them and all the VST-effects are calculated to the end result automatically?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             02-Sep-98  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: VST v.3.6 and Rebirth 2.0 / Rewire ???

Clemens

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well, some days ago I had some contact to Steinberg and the Propellerheads. They told me VST 3.6 will be out at end of september (which year they didnīt say :-).. hi,hi..).

As I understand Rewire records directly into audio-tracks of VST and afterwards the VST effects can be applied.....
but I donīt have any more informations....

Letīs wait and looking forward to this miracle........

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)