aaa Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             15-Sep-98  @  08:44 PM   -   Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

martdut

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55? anybody has a good hint?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             15-Sep-98  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

willandlyn

I am using an AZTECH SC128 3D. It's probably the best I've come across. They have a web site to check out, but I don't know it off hand.

Message 3/6             29-Sep-98  @  04:08 AM   -   RE: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

AudioPro21

The best card for VST 3.5 is the line of cards from Event electronics. They run from about $350 to $800 though.I have the Gina and it works great, but no MID but there are some very cheap card from MIDIMAN, about 50 bucks. No offence but Aztechs are really cheesy, even for an inexpensive consumer sound card they pretty much blow. Also the proper ASIO driver for my card is not even out yet and I have had nothing but cystal clear audio from this card. http://www.event1.com/.

Message 4/6             29-Sep-98  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

Clemens

.... have a look at steinberg´s site. There you´ll find an overview of all tested cards in use with VST.

Message 5/6             26-Oct-98  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

mgrstaff

Event Gina Card for Sale:

Event Gina Card with latest drivers and echo console
for sell. $300.00 OBO. You can reach me via email
mgrstaff@sonicmicro.com or 818-843-8190.

-Steve Cain

Message 6/6             26-Oct-98  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Soundcards compatible with Cubase Vst 3.55?

mgrstaff

Event Gina Card for Sale:

Event Gina Card with latest drivers and echo console
for sell. $300.00 OBO. You can reach me via email
mgrstaff@sonicmicro.com or 818-843-8190.

-Steve Cain

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)