aaa Recording audio with different drivers - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Recording audio with different drivers

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             09-Jan-99  @  11:40 PM   -   Recording audio with different drivers

Kelapese

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Why I can't record any audio using direct-x drivers? I can record only using MME-drivers... Anybody with similar problems?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Jan-99  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Recording audio with different drivers

rob

I ran into the same problem. I e-mailed a tech rep in Canada, and was provided with the reply that you cannot record using Direct-X. There was no real explanation for why. It seems that if you have 2 soudcards you can monitor with one using Direct-X (to reduce the latency) and record with the other.

Message 3/4             11-Jan-99  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Recording audio with different drivers

kilo

have you checked the multimedia mixer??..... i had this on a system i set up... foxed me all day... the mixer INPUT or OUTPUT was disabled or muted..... you can exapnd the multimedia mixer to show ALL inputs and outputs... try that

Message 4/4             11-Jan-99  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: Recording audio with different drivers

kilo

sorry.... check also the SOUND VOLUME settings MASTER OUTPUT VOLUME

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)