aaa What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy??? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy???

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             15-Jan-99  @  03:55 AM   -   What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy???

CWa9150462

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a P11-266mhz, Cubase VST24 ,Cool Edit, Soundforge CD Factory with a EIDE dedicated HD.
What should I be looking at for a CD-R to make
masters for duplication. I'm the one who just settled on the Layla. I'm still new at this so I need some input on the next step. Also, as a musician, would there be any advantage to a CD-RW
Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             15-Jan-99  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy???

Gerkin

Well first of all, most CD-RW writers write CD-R's so you could always do that route, but I think I would reccommend CD-R's over RW's. First of all, blank cds cost _alot_ cheaper than cd-rw's, and as far as speed goes, if you want rewritable media I'd go with a zip drive or something of the like. Also CD-RW's can't be played in a normal cd player. Hope that helps

Message 3/4             16-Jan-99  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy???

AudioPro21

You should buy a CD-R from Glyph Tech. They take CD-Rs from other company's like Yamaha and make sure they work correctly. They also add there own warranty, which is way longer than the one Yamaha would give you. Check'em out at www.glyphtech.com

Message 4/4             18-Jan-99  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: What CD-R or CD-RW should I buy???

CWa

Carl

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)