aaa ADAT SYNC TO CUBASE? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: ADAT SYNC TO CUBASE?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Jan-99  @  07:04 PM   -   ADAT SYNC TO CUBASE?

horizens

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

does anyone know the best harware to use for sycning an adat to a mac running cubase? i want to have cubase as the master sending out timeclock so that the adat will respond to the transport settings in cubase. i know of a few that are currently available, but don't have a clue which to get. i just want a sync device, i don't need lightpipe in or out or any sort of in/out really. here's what i got so far, even the one's with the added features.

motu timepiece av, digital timepiece, sonorus studio, korg 12/12, motu 2408.

and, with the sync connections on the devices both transmit and recieve sync? some of the products say "sync out" some "sync in", but they look like the same connection.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             19-Jan-99  @  07:04 PM   -   ADAT SYNC TO CUBASE?

horizens

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

does anyone know the best harware to use for sycning an adat to a mac running cubase? i want to have cubase as the master sending out timeclock so that the adat will respond to the transport settings in cubase. i know of a few that are currently available, but don't have a clue which to get. i just want a sync device, i don't need lightpipe in or out or any sort of in/out really. here's what i got so far, even the one's with the added features.

motu timepiece av, digital timepiece, sonorus studio, korg 12/12, motu 2408.

and, with the sync connections on the devices both transmit and recieve sync? some of the products say "sync out" some "sync in", but they look like the same connection.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)