aaa SW100XG and Cubase - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: SW100XG and Cubase

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             03-Feb-99  @  11:11 AM   -   SW100XG and Cubase

peterh

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A beginners question for you. Perhaps I Just cannot be bothered to read(or understand) the manuals, but why when I record midi into cubase is it never in time with the click track? I have no problem with audio. I've read all about monitoring straight from the soundcard but exactly how do you practically do this? I have been doing this for 3 days and am finding the transition from live guitar pop music to "all this midi shit" abit hard.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             04-Feb-99  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: SW100XG and Cubase

Sarcastic

Maybe you can't play in time!
Have you heard of quantise?

Message 3/3             18-Feb-99  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: SW100XG and Cubase

torej

The midi interface with SW1K is not really stable. I've been having the same problem in VST 3.6, but if you download version 1.12 of SW1K driver, this might fix your problem. At least it fixed mine...

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)