aaa TB-303 ON A PULSE? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TB-303 ON A PULSE?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             13-Dec-99  @  04:45 PM   -   TB-303 ON A PULSE?

HARDTOE

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone have any good tips on how to get a fairly realistic tb-303 simulation on a pulse? I've tried, but I can only get so close. Thanks!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             15-Dec-99  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: TB-303 ON A PULSE?

k

you need an 18db filter for starters if it has one - remove all mod sources, lfo's etc so you get a very basic tone when you press a key.. use a single sqaure or saw-tooth wave... set your res' and cutoff and try to get a sound, set decay to full, sustain to zero, and release to a little (according to taste/realism) - then use the decay & envelope mod to do some noises etc...

Message 3/5             15-Dec-99  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: TB-303 ON A PULSE?

wai

Just use Rebirth

Message 4/5             16-Dec-99  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: TB-303 ON A PULSE?

fresh

You might want to check out Buzztracker. It's got a lot of machines that specialize in 303 type sounds. It's in the beta stages so it's freeware for now. An excellent program for anyone who is really into emulating and plugging lots of stuff together in order to get sounds that you've heard elsewhere. I like it better than my Rebirth because it's way more fun and flexible. As simple as it is, I'm starting to use it as the center piece of my studio. Great program.

Message 5/5             16-Dec-99  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: TB-303 ON A PULSE?

fresh

www.buzztrack.com

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)