aaa wav. into your Microwave - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: wav. into your Microwave

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             16-Mar-00  @  01:26 AM   -   wav. into your Microwave

druma

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

so hwo can talk from experiance... how does one do it, I know I can download somkind of MW editor from Waldorf ftp, and I'm guessing u load a wav file into it and it will transform it into sysex to feed into your MW, I have a MW 1 and I once downladed a sysex file that included spoken words like, tekno and other guffy stuff, anyone know of what our limits of sampling time r?, I asume MW 2/XT owners can do the same e.i. load in some waves...
wav. into our synth isn't life sweet..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Mar-00  @  12:19 AM   -   RE: wav. into your Microwave

KZ

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

First off all, you can't store wave samples in uWaves 1 or 2.
uWaves store just one cycle of of wave in sysex format.
you need to get the wave2uwave application. it lets you extract one cycle froma wave file and send it as a sysex file to the uWaves in user location. or yu can draw your own wave cycles and send them using a second program.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)