aaa Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Mar-00  @  03:57 AM   -   Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2

roger.spielmann

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hy

I'm thinking of buying a nord lead soon. probalby i'm going for a second hand. there are some offers for the nord 1 as well as for the nord 2. Of course the nord 2 is a little bit more expensive. Now i'm not sure which one to buy. Is there a big difference in the sound of the two. Is it worth to spend more money and go for the nord 2?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Mar-00  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2

99devils

Well, the biggest thing the NL2 has over the NL1 (as a former NL1 owner) is that you get 16 voice 4-part operation, and the card slot for savingpatches and multis. Versus an unexpanded NL1, you get 4 voices. If you go with a 1 make sure it's expanded.

They both sound fucking killer!

-Craig

Message 3/4             22-Mar-00  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2

druma

aslo the NL2 has 4 outs the NL1 only sterio, the 2 aslo has a distortion on the filter and ring mod (not sure if 1 has ring), but the xtra outs and 4 voices r defenatly worth it, I'd pay 250 more for thouse xtras. long run..

Message 4/4             25-Mar-00  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: Nord Lead 1 vs. Nord Lead 2

xoxos

Link?:  Link

the other points of interest are the 'noise' lfo on the nl2 and lfo to fm amount assign.. this should make some wicked textures..

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)