aaa Anyone tried any of the QCards? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Anyone tried any of the QCards?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             12-Mar-00  @  11:48 AM   -   Anyone tried any of the QCards?

Aenima

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anyone tried any of the QCards? I was planning on selling my QS6.1, but it seems it is worth more to me as a controller and occasional tone generator than what I can sell it for. So if anyone has used any of the QCards (specifically the EuroDance or Vintage Synth cards) or if anyone knows of a good place to buy FlashRAM cards, a reply would be great.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             12-Mar-00  @  05:20 PM   -   RE: Anyone tried any of the QCards?

4uhlh

i'm playing the sanctuary q-card right now. great organs and vocals. i bought it at zzounds.com for $100, retail in a store is about $250. you can get flashram cards for about the same price at zzounds

Message 3/4             12-Mar-00  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Anyone tried any of the QCards?

AietaD

I play the Vintage Synth Qcard at my local store a while back. Lots of wierd stuff. I couldnt find any moogs, Pro Fives etc...not recognizable ones....the sounds were more Arp 2600 bursts and other modular sound oddities...To be fair a busy music store is not the best place to listen and with racks of synths going off all round.

Message 4/4             19-Mar-00  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: Anyone tried any of the QCards?

obserious

I am using sn 8meg flash RAM card from Pretec.com that I ordered for $96.00 and I love it. I am using my Alesis as you do (for a controller). But the newest SoundBrige allows for creating keymaps. I was able to map a really nice B3 sample set, as well as some really cool drum sounds. For about $100 it's totaly worth it in my opinion (since the Alesis sounds are not that great). You can store samples, keymaps, Bulk dump (giving you an additional bank of custom sounds) and MIDI files.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)