aaa cs2x page - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: cs2x page

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             21-Feb-00  @  07:20 PM   -   cs2x page

hajee

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I want to set up a homepage dedicated to my tryste cs2x (maybe my an1x too) but i need input...so anybody please help with tips, ticks, samples,demosongs, patches, pictures stories, information, midi, programs, mixermaps, evoronment etc....

come, I knwo thereīs a crowd out there who owns one of these sexy babies...

Bas

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             22-Feb-00  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: cs2x page

viral

Link?: Link

Hey bud,

I just got a cs2x myself and am doing the same thing. I've got everything ready to go from a technical standpoint, just waiting to start getting content together. I'll post a note here at dancetech once I actually get things up and running.

Message 3/9             22-Feb-00  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: cs2x page

hajee

great, itīs hard to find content tho, dont you think. Maybe we should collaborate on this one?

Message 4/9             22-Feb-00  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: cs2x page

adams04

Hi Bastiaan
I,ve searched on the web 4 CS2X,and there are some cool sites up and running,AN1X too.Check at the Stnthzone.com i hink it is.

Out of interest,do you have a Roland Piano bank u can compare with the standard Yamaha?I use Roland just 4 that and Strings ,oh and their Rhodes.
Apart from that,i prefer the Dance stuff that Yamaha have.Think i,ll get a CS2X eventually to replace the XP10.Don,t know how that would affect the Phat Boy which works as a controller on the Soundcard,as i know i could use the knobs on the CS to tweak things.Do you use the knobs to control ,record movements,on your Terratec sampler?

Cheers Guruzoo.

Message 5/9             23-Feb-00  @  07:57 PM   -   RE: cs2x page

hajee

I use the knobs to control resonance and filter cutoff on the ews, but because its a rather shitty card with shitty midi thats about it... The cs2x had 8 fullly configurable knobs which makes it a mini fatboy of sorts. If i were you id keep the roland (im never the kinda guy to give up equipment tho) i think as a general midi thingy the roland is actually kinda good, the cs2x is really a dance machine (allthough it has all the xg/gm/gs stuff plus some other perf. instruments that suit īregularī music more than dance.) If i were you id really consider the an1x, its soo cheap nowadays allthough i am very happy with both my synths...... it just depend on the kinda sounds you wnat really.

Be sure to go to you fav. musicshop and play a lot with all possible synths, dont forget to bring your own headphones (you allready know them!)

later

Mail me again if you need more, different or so samples!

Message 6/9             24-Feb-00  @  10:21 PM   -   RE: cs2x page

ezra

In ways the CS2x/An1x make better knob controllers then the keyfax phat boy because the knobs on the yamahas are assignable. The keyfax has pre-set CCs that you can not change unless you route it through Logic or something.

Message 7/9             25-Feb-00  @  04:40 AM   -   RE: cs2x page

hajee

yeah and you allready have a an1x for the price of two fatboys nowadays.. and a cs2x for the pirce of thee... arent theses wundeful days then?

personally i think yamaha is the only big jap coorparation that actually makes decent stuff for a decent price.

Message 8/9             28-Feb-00  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: cs2x page

hajee

whenever i read back my own post it allways strikes me I can't type worth peanuts.....

Message 9/9             13-Mar-00  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: cs2x page

jj

Yo, yamaha stuff is way underpowered. Cheap, sounds good, but underpowered. And my studio is almost 100 percent yami. an1x, bi timbral at best? damn, underpowered, thats how they do it.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)