aaa CS2x Stuff - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: CS2x Stuff

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             29-Feb-00  @  07:37 AM   -   CS2x Stuff

r.banks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Having recently bought a sexy new CS2x i have been trawling the web trying to find 2x specific performance banks MIDI files and utils with very little success. i'm quite new to the whole web search thingy so any tips on where and how to look would be gratefully recieved.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             03-Mar-00  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: CS2x Stuff

high_n_dry

Now then Mr. Banks. I also have no idea where to get them from, but then again, I don't have a CS2x yet. Off to Woods tomorrow morning to haggle for one. Later mate.

Message 3/4             03-Mar-00  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: CS2x Stuff

dru

Link?:  Link

you can use cs1x banks the one real differance between to two as far as raw voces is the 2x is sampled at higher rates

Message 4/4             04-Mar-00  @  06:20 PM   -   RE: CS2x Stuff

k

the Cs2x is fully Sysex compatible with the CS1x. you can bulk dump favourite voices straight into the CS2x or to a standard MIDI file. As some of the wave ROM data has been improved, you may find that you will have to tweak some of the sounds a bit. it doesnt help much with utilities, but you can grab voices, there's plenty on the www for the cs1x

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)