aaa should i buy the rm1x yes or no? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             26-Mar-00  @  06:55 AM   -   should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

Jacob

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'am thinking about buying the rm1x,what i would like to know is do the pros outweigh the cons? I've heard the O.S. has trouble regarding midi etc.Will i get results from this peice of kit? I also own an MC505 will they pair well together? All rm1x owners your advice would be most welcome.
thanks jj.p.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             27-Mar-00  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

swampman

Hi Jacob,

I tested the rm1x some moths ago and was really amazed by the sound of this machine. Ok its not pro quality but it sounds really good for its price.
This unit is perfect as a "idea box". You can quickly put some cool loops together and get creative.
You might have problem tweaking some new tunes out of it though. Its more preset than "dedicated" synth like Nova and the like.

/SwampMan

Message 3/5             06-Apr-00  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

Aenima

If all you own is a MC-505, I don't think I would suggest the RM1X. It's biggest feature is the onboard sequencer (which is great). The onboard tone generator leaves alot to be desired. But if you have other MIDI gear, I would definitely look at it as a sequencer, and occasionally use it for sounds.

Message 4/5             07-Apr-00  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

Defector Z

ditto.

Message 5/5             02-May-00  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: should i buy the rm1x yes or no?

FuckRoland.com

Yes fuck Roland

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)