aaa HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@) - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             13-Apr-00  @  06:38 PM   -   HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok.. this is saved as format 01.. loads fine to my sequencers.. below is what it sounds like (roughly) you'll need to add delay to the 3 synth patterns to get the sound/pattern cos it is done with delay added to the sequence - make the delay 325 ms

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Apr-00  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

kilo

Link?: Link

here's what it sounds like on my system so far (ra file so imagine !! :-) - click the link above

Message 3/6             16-Apr-00  @  02:09 AM   -   RE: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

markdobson

Thats a nice little ditty - any more so I can understand the theory behind TRanCE!!>Regards>Dobbo

Message 4/6             16-Apr-00  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

kilo

er.... well it's just something i knocked up to mess about with the Darkstar... very typical patterns... its all down to the delay really... did the file load ok?....

Message 5/6             17-Apr-00  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

markdobson

Yeah! It loaded just fine - i've played around with the midi file with Nova sounds and tweaked around with some filters - It could have 'em rocking!

See Ya
Dobbo

Message 6/6             18-Apr-00  @  12:34 AM   -   RE: HERES THE FILE (TRANCE@)

kilo

well, there ya go.. all you need then is some little freeware midi file editor that you can load these files into, and then save 'em as 01 format so U can load 'em into your FS

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)