aaa A5000 General Questions and Effects Help! - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A5000 General Questions and Effects Help!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             02-May-00  @  09:27 AM   -   A5000 General Questions and Effects Help!

faridk

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just bought the A5000, and it's a nice piece or hardware. I am using Logic Platinum and Sound Diver. So my question is, is there a Logic Environment for Yamaha A5000 and is there a Sound Diver Adaptation for it?

Also I am trying to control the effects from Logic, like the cut off frequency and other stuff. From the manaul it looks like the Cutoff is parameter 16, so I try to hyper draw in other=16 on that channel with my sample in Yamaha but nothing happens, mean while I can do the cutoff from the Edit/Filter using the knobs. Any idea how to control that from the Logic sequencer?
thanks for your help Kilo ;)

Farid

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             14-May-00  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: A5000 General Questions and Effects Help!

rs09

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ive also got a cs1x which controls all of the A4000 parameters(cutoff, res
lfo speed, depth)Go to the bottom of controler page and assign the mod wheel
to cutoff or whatever make shure to put the sens up to +63. I use cubase so i cant talk about logic.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)