aaa RM1X W/ Yammie Sampler? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: RM1X W/ Yammie Sampler?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-May-00  @  04:29 PM   -   RM1X W/ Yammie Sampler?

MuhA

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey...
My next purchase is going to be a sampler to complement my rm1x, among a few other things.

I have narrowed it down to either a Yamaha A3000, or 4000, or an EMU...

My question is this... does the RM1X and the yamaha samplers use the same CC#'s for most things... such as cutoff, resonance, & decay.
As this would probably sell me on the yamaha sampler if it would make it easier to use with the rm1x (ex, not having to reprogram the knobs to mess with the cutoff & resonance on the sampler from the rm1x)

Any opinions are appreciated,

MuhA

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             20-May-00  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: RM1X W/ Yammie Sampler?

acimbenach

yes,
i do not own any but read in a mailing list about it. i do not know so detailed but it works for cutoff+reson..

Message 3/3             05-Jun-00  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: RM1X W/ Yammie Sampler?

o/d

you will still have to assign controllers to voices in the sampler so it doesen't make much of a difference

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)