aaa Help my CS1X is making me cry !! - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             09-Jun-00  @  01:24 AM   -   Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

mathewam

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

no matter what sound I play in preformance mode there is a piano playing the same thing in the background and its not a midi thing because I unplugged my midi chords I think it has somthing to do with the multi mode but I can't get my head round multi mode at all !!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Jun-00  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

Arie

Are you sure Local is off? because that could cause dubbel tones and other wierd shit. If nothing helps try setting the synth to the factory preset. you have to press a couple of buttons before you turn on the synth. I'm not sure which, but you can find that in the manual. Good luck ;-)

Message 3/5             09-Jun-00  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

Arie

Are you sure Local is off? because that could cause dubbel tones and other wierd shit. If nothing helps try setting the synth to the factory preset. you have to press a couple of buttons before you turn on the synth. I'm not sure which, but you can find that in the manual. Good luck ;-)

Message 4/5             09-Jun-00  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

Arie

Sorry about the dubble vision, but something went wrong while uploading the thread ;-)

Message 5/5             10-Jun-00  @  06:35 PM   -   RE: Help my CS1X is making me cry !!

mathewam

thanx ! I ended up using the factory reset you hold 7,8 and 9 while you turn the power off and on.....of course I forgot to save the most recent patch I've been working on......oh well back to the drawing board

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)