aaa Scsi, zip, Pc, and an ulcerated colon. - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Scsi, zip, Pc, and an ulcerated colon.

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Aug-00  @  02:40 AM   -   Scsi, zip, Pc, and an ulcerated colon.

jj

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Aw jeez.

My plan:

I'm going to try and scsi up my a3k again, after deep difficulties last time. The main difficulties involved a3k seriously slowing down data rates on my scsi chain. I'm thinking of installing a scsi card into my pc to handle the a3k and zip (talk about that in a minute).

Curently I'm handling all scsi chores via scsi controller IN my motherboard (p2bs, by ASUS), but I don't know what issues I'll face with a second scsi card on my pci bus, so help would be great!

But uhm, so I'm thinking this:

I-PC 68 pin to ---- 25 pin zip to ----50 pin yami-I That looks FUCKING ugle to me. Any issues I should know about first, before I put another hole in me belly?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             29-Aug-00  @  06:08 AM   -   RE: Scsi, zip, Pc, and an ulcerated colon.

Dougal

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have that setup and it works fine

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)