aaa uForia's new tune using CS6x - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: uForia's new tune using CS6x

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             08-Sep-00  @  09:34 PM   -   uForia's new tune using CS6x

uForia

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

What do you think of this Captain - any good for your website....the CS6x was used hence the title....

Many Thanks

uForia

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Sep-00  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: uForia's new tune using CS6x

captnnrg

I would love to post it! Do you want me to just post the MP3 or would you rather send me the midi file... Midi's are nicer (I think) I can post both so people without a CS6x can listen too - but the midi files are smaller... You just need to dump your sound bank and the performance with the midi file so that others can easily plug in your sounds and perf bank... If you just want the MP3 posted no problem, I will link off of MP3.com if you forward me the address...

Thanks for thinking of me!  

Message 3/4             12-Sep-00  @  03:26 AM   -   RE: uForia's new tune using CS6x

uForia

Link?:  No link

I also used the Nova and E5000 Ultra so I would recommend downloading the MP3.

All the best
uForia

Message 4/4             09-Nov-00  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: uForia's new tune using CS6x

captnnrg

Hey there! The site has moved and I have your song posted! If you could pass the URL around a bit I would appreciate it. Thanks!

PS If you are interested in some new sounds for the CS6x send me your Email address via the website. (Register) so I know where you are at and I can keep you up to date on what's happening...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)