aaa A3000 and multi-timbral how?? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: A3000 and multi-timbral how??

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Sep-00  @  03:06 PM   -   A3000 and multi-timbral how??

th

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How do you set the A3K to play in multi-
mode with Cakewalk/Cubase. I know you assign samples to programs etc. but when I set up different tracks/channels in the sequencer they default ot only one program from the A3K, I guess I am a little Yama-phobic on those multi's!

The A3K eats my Esi4000 for breakfast..
Cheers, Yammy man

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             26-Sep-00  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: A3000 and multi-timbral how??

Jasper

you can think of a program (in yamaha terms) as containing all the samples and fx settings you need for 1 track.

ie, load two samples. turn them both on. set the channel for sample a to 1 and for sample b to 2.

right then.. you now have a very basic multi setup on two channels.
if you need to setup a drum channel then use the key ranges to limit a drum to one key note but keep all the drums on the same channel (ie 3).
btw.. make sure your sequencer isn't trying to change the program from whatever your program is you've setup.

Message 3/4             26-Sep-00  @  08:57 AM   -   RE: A3000 and multi-timbral how??

Jasper

is that clear? just use one program in the a3k.

Message 4/4             26-Sep-00  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: A3000 and multi-timbral how??

th

Thanks Jasper,
I think it is making sense, I will try it tonight...

In using this method are you saying
that I do not use my sequencer to change the patches within the Yammy?

Peace

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)