aaa Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             26-Oct-00  @  04:48 AM   -   Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question?

H

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Aight here we go,i need reliable info please.I do alot of my recording @ 88.2khz and was wondering with the dvd audio and shit ho w some of you feel about upsampling I've noticed very little degradation in downsampling but is up sampling just going to make a double take of my data or will their be artifacts present in the audio.I have swank software on my mac and will experiment myself.But I wanted a little QUALIFIED input on this issue.

tankz and bomberz and shizznit

-;) AW4416 sounds nice w/ surgical eq i'm impressed thusfar but isn't upsampling going to double whats there or will it add some bunk data to my bitstream?

I think it will double it w/ no ill effects but hmmm i'm stumped.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             26-Oct-00  @  12:40 PM   -   RE: Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question?

H

Semi Qualified opinionz?

I guess I should aim at the moon instead of the asteroids.I think my spaceship might get blowed up then though.I'll just hold down the fire button.

Message 3/4             27-Oct-00  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question?

thanks for the help

-;) I know where to come w/ a question now.

Message 4/4             27-Oct-00  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: Thinking bout AW4416 and have a question?

is it

good?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)